I hope everybody have a safe and fun night, cheers to the New Year!!!!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Hey Guys!!!! hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas with lots of food, drinks and goodies!!! It felt so good to relax that day, work has been so exhausting-physically and emotionally...On Christmas day I went over my Aunt's house and she prepared a lovely brunch for the family and afterwards I came home, relax and watch movies all day with cocktails and grub lol...speaking of cocktails my friend Candice from "Pretty Girls Cook" invited me over to film her "Champagne Cocktail Party" video...everything was so delish-from the mozzarella bites to the medley of cocktails she made using champage...go check out her site and youtube video-it will "come in handy" for anybody who is entertaining at home for New Years or any intimate gathering!!!
click below to visit Candice's sites
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Two weeks ago I was in Walmart and decided to try out the Olay skin care line...I didn't realize how large of a range that Olay had...I've been on a search for a good day and night moisterizer from the drug store and decided to give Olay a go from all of the good reviews I've been reading...I do want to give a proper review on them, so come the new year look out for a post on that!
Hey Guys!!!!! It's been a min since I posted anything (bad blogger) I am so sorry but I am back!!! I hope everybody is doing well and thanks again for the support!!!!
I know I am super late with this post but I firgure better late then never...I believe the last time I did a post like this was back in Jan and I've been meaning to do them...I enjoy seeing other bloggers and youtube gurus do them and decided to jump on the bandwagon...
- Nail polish-sinful colors (glitter) in "all about you",other two colors from beauty supply store & dollar store
- EOS lip balm-love this stuff, not only does it conditions my lips but it is such a conversational piece
- Bath & Body Works Charm Life body lotion- this was given to me a while back and I been using this lotion up since Nov, the scent is so concentrated that I don't need to put on any perfume with this, I love this as a hand lotion
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Express mascara- I love how this mascara make my lashes not only a true black but extremely long and thick, everytime I wear ppl think I have my lashes done, the only downside to the mascara is the wand, it could be more stiffer but other than that I can deal
- Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Brown-I normally use the MAC brow pencils but I decided to try something new and I must say it really defines and thicken my brows
- L'Occitane Olive Face Mud scrub- unfortunately loccitane discontinue this product (boooo) when I use to work for the company I stock up on like four jars of this amaziness lol...they reformulated it which i think was a horrible move, this scrub was perfect for all skin types and really approve the texture of the skin, I've been very light handed with this stuff lol
- L'Occitane Immortelle Precious cream-I ran out of this cream last month (sad face) this cream is great for all skin types and good for someone who is ready to invest into an anti-aging cream, it is one of the best face creams I've used (top three) and I need another jar asap!!!!
- MAC Lip glass- both glosses are limited edition but I am pretty sure MAC and Revlon have similar colors MAC sweet strawberry & eclectic edge have been my everyday choice of lip color
Hope you guys enjoyed my Nov Faves, I tag everybody to do one and if so please comment below with your faves and link me to your blog so I can check out your faves!!!!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I first heard about Rooibos tea from the good old Dr Oz last month ( I luv that show!!!) so this week my mom purchase it from Nature Nutrition vitamin shop the other day...this red tea comes from a red bush thats native to South Africa-it has so many great benefits such as:building strong teeth and bones, helps skin conditions like acne and eczema...the tea has antioxidants and flavonoids that contribute to longevity and has ZERO calories
info via natures nutrition & ehow.com
I've been trying to stick to taking my daily supplements, when I was younger I use to be so good about taking them but the past year or so I just been lazy-it needs to stop!!!! plus with Mr Frost lurking around the corner, I am not trying to get sick and since I'm working crazy hours I want to make sure I am getting the proper nutrients!!!
I have to make sure smarty marty get his daily dose as well lol