Sunday, January 16, 2011

Addictions of the week!!!

So as of late Philly been getting some snow, so you know one must be prepared for extreme conditions, especially when it comes to your feet; I hate when snow/water creep into my shoes. I’ve been receiving a lot of compliments on my snow boots lately, not only are they warm and water resistant these jokers only cost me $24.99 and you ask where from!?!? EASY PICKINS BABY!!!!!!

This store is my little secret; I love the fact that I can find good pieces for less. For those who may not be familiar with this store it’s a very affordable store located in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. Easy Pickins offers fashionable looks at a VERY affordable price. I would say it’s a mixture of Forever 21, Prime Mark, and Rave all rolled into one lol. They sell everything from juniors sizes to plus sizes, accessories, shoes, intimates, and everything else to build a wardrobe.

Granted you may have your hits and misses, but I always tend to find myself some goodies (hence the name.) Some people may low brow a store like Easy Pickins, but those very same people will gush over pieces I be rockin lol ( don’t mean to sound full of myself.)  I love stores like this that are affordable for consumers who don’t like to spend a lot of money on some fashions or who just simply can’t afford higher price points. Granted there are items or vices that are investment pieces that one will splurge on. Like items “that will come in handy” for years to come, rather it’s a good everyday leather handbag or a two piece suit that can be interchange with your wardrobe.

On the contrary, I want to share with you guys items that are fashionable as well as affordable, I’m all about the “look for less”….well enough of my spill onto the goodies…..


theses bad boys been coming in handy with this cold and wet weather, I love how they have a warm lining (feel like fleece) and a draw string to keep the cold air out! I had them for a year now and they still serving their purose...Easy Pickins had them again this winter in a few styles...I may go check to see if there are any more...






these leopard gloves from H&M been keeping my hands nice and toasty


a hot cup of  joe does a cold body good


these jockey thermal tights been protecting my stems from the mean wind...I need to invest in more (side note...below is my dresser, its a antique, I've been debatig if I should paint it black or just give it a good old polish...what do you guys think I should do?

Every week I want to "spotlight" current faves...rather it be beauty, fashion, food, entertainment, or images that I fancy...comment below and share with me what you been loving this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment