Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dannie's Faves




 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy body scrub has been a fav of mine for years...I always change the scents and the results are always the same...a smooth and vibrate complexion...I would say that this is comparable to Fresh brown sugar body polish but at a fraction of the cost lol


as you can see I hit pan with this scrub...I get really heavy handed when using this stuff 


Clinique Aromatics Elixir perfume...the notes are rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, vetiver, patchouli, musk, amber, and sandalwood...at first I had mixed feelings about this scent...my mother brought me this sample size last month to try out and I love it...this frangrance is very warm and rich...this woody scent may not be a hit with some folks but I love it! 


I think every month this combo will be part of my faves...I have very dry skin and use to have very bad eczema when I was younger but being really big on moisterizing my skin is at a better place...I had tried every lotion, potion, and cream and some I really do like but I always go back to Keri Original lotion...its so emollient and rich that it keeps my skin so soft and hydrated...and to top it off I like to mix it with baby oil gel to really lock in that moisture and intensify the texture of the lotion...I know yall are freaking out with all this greasiness but it works for me...plus when I get old and grey I will be a old bitty with soft and supple skin hahaha

this is not exactly a "beauty product" but this was a gift from xmas and the scent is just divinne..I love lighting this Winter Candy Apple candle on my night stand...the scent is sweet and soft

Tiffany & Co. Pure Eau de Parfum...I LOVEEE this stuff...it is so concentrated a little goes a long way...this notes consist of fresh cut magnolia, jasmine, water lily, may blossom, and tuberose



These products been my current faves since the holidays...So I decided to combine both Dec. 2010 and the beginning of this month of products I've been reaching for...I think going forward at the end of each month I will share with you guys products I am diggin and give reviews on them and you can also share with me and recommend products you think I may like...what are your faves?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment