Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kourtney & Kim Take New York


This Alexander McQueen Dress is Haute!!!

I want these Leopard Christian Loubouin Lipspike boots that Kimmy is wearing...
did I mention that I have a Leopard addiction lol
Fliming for the show...The Blonds feather skirt, Azzedine Alaia leopard belt, Giuseppe Zanotti ankle strap wedge heel shoe


I adore this look...she look so luxe with her Birkin handbag & Sofia Cashmere Coyote Vest, Karen Walker studded hat, American Apparel turtle neck, and YSL ankle straps plantform pumps...I've been on a search for a similar shoe (of course at a more friendly price point) but the shoes I had tried rather run small or not in the style or color I want them in :( 

lovin the promo pixs...can't wait for the show to come on Jan 23rd on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment