Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ombre Tresses

Every since Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge came onto the scene she has inspired many with her rock n roll faded locks...she has appeared on countless campaigns and magazines sporting this contrast hue...I remember when SJP started to wear this dark to light style back in the last two seasons of "Sex & the City"...even though this trend been on-going for a while now I still dig it...during the summer I wanted to try this look but fear that I couldnt pull it off...but I found a half wig at my local beauty supply store that I've been stalking in that style and I think I may purchase it lol...the wig will allow me to try this look without screwing with the integrity of my hair; and when I get bored I can take that joker right off lol... here are some celebs with this to "dye" for trend...







































No comments:

Post a Comment