Friday, January 7, 2011

Style Watch

I decided to do a feature that showcases different celebrity looks that I am digging and find inspiring...I am always open to the idea of experimenting with my style.... rather inspiration comes from the streets or from celebs looks...In the future I plan on doing posts on looks for less and hauls of recent purchases...I believe one does not have to spend a lot of money to look stylish...granted we all have those items that we lush for and want to treat ourselves to...and theres nothing wrong with a bit of luxury but for folks like myself has their limits lol...I will blog more about the look for less in the feature soon...but any who on to the Style Watch feature.....I hope you guys like it!!!!


If you were to ask anybody about my style they would say I live in black and  in legging/ tights....I adore wearing tights & legging...it is such a essential in my wardrobe...I can dress them up and down...this wardrobe staple started gaining more momentum in the past few years...I love how leggings come in so many styles from velvet, lace, leather and so on....below are some celebs that are rockin this leggy trend......

RiRi in leather n denim leggings
 Blake in Isabel Marant Sequined Leggings
 Nicole pairing her tights under daisy dukes...lovin the red chanel bag
 Kimmy sporitng her Lna legging tucked in Brian Atwood thigh high boots...I crave this RickOwens Jacket
 Bee in her studded House of Dereon leggings with a Wildfox Couture "love is everthing" shirt
 Ashlee in tights paired with her black Lavin ballet flats
 Kim k wearing velvet leggings from her Kardashian by BEBE collection
 Style Stalker Snakebite leggings
 Vanessa Hudgens in the same laced up tights
 Ashlee paired her leggings with this amazing huge Chanel bag
 Olivia Palermo in Tommy Hilfiger


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I like the Isabel Marant sequin leggings more or the Style Stalker snake bite! I need both!

    ReplyDelete