Monday, January 31, 2011

Why Don't You Love Me?

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I decided to do some looks inspired by this romantic holiday...the first look I decided to do was from Beyonce's video "Why don't you love me?"...I know tons of gurus have done this look but I could not resist....the looks in this video is hot and since I will be doing V-day looks, I found this look to be appropriate for those who do not have a "valentine" lol...I am so excited to start working on the looks that I've been planning to do...hope you guys enjoy!!!!!





























Products Used:

MAC MSF foundation in NW45 and MAC studio fix concealer in NW45

 MAC crystal avalanche e/s top left corner (white shadow) used for the tear ducts and under the blk liner
MAC dolly mix blush on cheeks and MAC MSF in brunette as highlite
MAC shy girl lipstick, MAC engraved blk eyeliner
MAC paint pot in perky as a base on lids



MAC Dark Edge e/s used in the crease (top left) and MAC Modelette e/s used on the lid (eyeshadow pot below)

1 comment: