Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wish List...

The YSL Arty ring has been around for a while now and a hit with bloggers across the globe...everytime I see this intricate ring, I can't help but want it more and more lol (BLUE IS IN FAHION THIS YEAR, IS WHERE I FIRST SAW THE RING)...I love how gaunty and big it is...its perfect for me lol...I had to give it a spotlight on my blog...I don't care if its old news lol...I simply adore it!!!...check out this post on the ring http://www.blueisinfashionthisyear.com/2010/01/bloggers-love-yves-saint-laurent-arty.html





2 comments:

  1. looooooove this ring---just got it in a khaki color!! it's amazing!! and thanks for your comment!!!

    xx
    ashley <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I need them in my life!!!! no prob...luvin ur blog!!!

    ReplyDelete