Wednesday, February 9, 2011

B.Tempt'd

With "V day" just around the corner I am pretty sure tons of you gals will be planning something special with your fella...especially for "after hour specials" (wink wink nudge nudge)...so one must be prepared for this special occassion...B.Tempt'd is a intimate apparel brand created by Wacoal (Wacoal is a GREAT brand when it comes to quality bras and panties)...B.Tempt'd was created to target a younger demographic with a more friendlier price point...I can say from personal experience I LOVE this brand...it gives great support as well as come in fun and flirty styles...here are some of my picks for V day...


I just recently purchase this bra and it fits like a dream, and it gives me a smooth foundation under my clothes 














p.s
ladies make sure you are wearing the correct size in your bra, it makes a world of a difference!!!!

images from
http://btemptd.wacoal-america.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment