Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Lover

So late last night while watching the telly, I stumble upon this movie called " The Lover" ...I remember seeing this film as a young girl (shhh don't tell anybody lol)...but really didn't understand the nature of the film...It's very "Lolita-Esque"...The Lover is about a "french teenage girl who embarks on a reckless and forbidden romance with a wealthy, older Chinese man, each knowing that knowledge of their affair will bring drastic consequences to each other"...In spite of the provocative content of this film, I was loving the wardrobe of the young girl character played by Jane March...It made me think of warm summer days...her look is very relax...she always worn a silk dress with a lose belt around her hips with a man's fedora hat, topped off with painted red lips...This summer I would like to purchase some silk tunics and maxi dresses paired with some masculine accessories...I love the contrast...











images from google

No comments:

Post a Comment