Friday, February 18, 2011

Outfit Flashback!!!


H&M blazer, legging
Easy Pickins lace top, sequin purse, jewerly
Doll House shoes

p.s
the reason why my bag is so bulky is because I had a video camera in it hahaha

Hello Lover (in my Carrie Bradshaw voice lol) 
 

Today it is 69 degrees here in Philly...this weather is such a treat for us east coast folks, especially since the weather been so cold...the pixs above was from labor day weekend this past summer and today made me think of that fun hoilday weekend...I am so looking forward to more nicer and warmer days...I mention before last month how I would do more "Outfits of the Day/Night"...but with the snow and frigid weather I have not been motivated to do them (just being honest lol)...so I decided to do a post of a outfit that I threw together at the last min that I was happy with...Soon I will continue with these series and also do celebrity inspired outfits...stay tune for more looks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the cheetah shoes and your blog is FAB!
    Follow
    http://besos2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the black on black and leopard

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete