Monday, February 14, 2011

Spiced Chocalate

Hey Guys!!! I have another V Day look...I meant to upload these pixs on Friday but I was so tired when I came home from work...This look was inspired by my spiced chocalate quad from MAC...This was a limited edition quad from the "Cult of Cherry" collection by MAC...I thought this would be a perfect look for V Day and the name is very suiting lol...I know the chocalate themed looks may be a bit redundant but as I stated before I am a bit of a chocalate fanatic lol... plus the colors are so pretty and perfect for V day enjoy...














Proucts Used
Loreal true match foundation in cocoa
MAC MSF in dark
Loreal mascara
Mybelline liner
MAC (base) paint pot in perky
MAC bronzer in refined golden
MAC kohl liner


Spiced Chocalate Quad
(top row, left to right) nanogold on brow bone, and brash on lids
(bottom row left to right) sweet chestnut on outer v, and spiced chocalate on crease


MAC lipstick in warm me up
MAC lipgloss in 3N

MAC blush in love rush



No comments:

Post a Comment