Friday, February 18, 2011

Wish List...



I first saw this bag in US Weekly while standing in the line at Walmart...when I saw this I was tickle pink...my initial thought was hilarious and then I thought how freakin clever...This bag is by a brand called "Thursday Friday" and their motto is "Thursday Friday loves fashion – as long as it's fun.We like the chic way into trends, and we're into accessible high style.We go for products that are easy to acquire, use, and personalize...I must own this bag (the name of the bag is called "Together Bag")...it's luxe done in a fun and afforable way.

check out the site:

1 comment:

  1. wow i like how they did this bag!
    if i lived in the US i would defo get this

    just found your blog - im following :)
    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete