Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beauty Alert: Playboy Play It Lovely EDT


Last night on my way home from work I stop pass the Rite Aid store to grab some essentials...I aways make it my business to cruise the beauty aisles every visit I make there...while in the beauty aisle I notice there was testers out for the Playboy fragrance...there were two scents-one called "Play it Lovely" and the other "Play it Sexy"...I sprayed both scents on my wrist and wore them the entire night to see how I felt about them...I really like the "Play it Lovely" scent out of the two...the scent consist of  top notes: citrus, blackberries and juicy peaches heart: Sharry Baby orchid, Belle de Nuit and tuberose Base: amber, patchouli and tonka...this scent is perfect for everday use as well as for spring/summer...I beleive the fragrance retails between $15.00-$25.00?...If yall get a chance go to your local drugstores and test them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment