Tuesday, March 29, 2011

J Lo. On the Floor Music Video Makeup

Yall know I love me some J Lo. so it was quite appropriate for me to do the makeup from her new video "On the Floor"...I loveee how she looks in this video...J Lo. always gives good face...I really like how the makeup turned out and plan on wearing it again on a night out...enjoy!!!














Poducts Used:

MAC MSF liquid foundation in NW45

MAC Brown Down e/s on crease/brows and Patina e/s on lids


MAC brave l/s and dazzel glass in sugarrimmed



Urban Decay Mad Hatter and Jabberwocky on outer crease/V and top & bottom lash line

Urban Decay White Rabbit e/s on tear ducts and brow bone

L-R
MAC other worldly blush for highlight
MAC msf in petticoat on cheeks (center)
MAC fashion frenzy blush


Not shown:
Loreal mascara
beauty supply lashes
NYX white eyeliner on water line

2 comments: