Sunday, March 20, 2011

Product Review: Design Essentials Shampoo


Design Essentials shampoo was introduce to me by my friend Kerry a few months ago...Kerry works at House of Beauty store (beauty supply store that caters to women of color) and she always introduces me to products that she herself had great results with or positive feedback from her customers...a few months back I had mention to Kerry how dry my hair been and the current products I was using at the moment...one of the products that she told me would be beneficial to use was this shampoo...I decided to give it a go and I love it...not only does this shampoo give me a good cleanse it also allows my hair to maintain its natural oils...this shampoo caters to relaxed and natural hair...I love the lather that I get from this shampoo and the scent which are some of the key qualities that I look for from a shampoo...I had wanted to use the shampoo for a while before giving a review on it and I must say I am very satisfied with this product and highly recommend it...I definitely want to try other products from this line!!!

for more info check out the site!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment