Thursday, March 31, 2011

Recent Purchase

With spring in the air (even though its chilly out) I wanted to start buying new scents to add to my collection (huge perfume whore lol)...when it comes to buying scents I always have a hard time deciding which one to buy first; its so many scents out on the market it can be overwhelming at times lol...when I think I have a good solid group of scents I want, here comes a new scent out lol...me being the list maker that I am have a laundry list of scents I've been stalking...Chloe was the first scent I purchase and I love it, its perfect for now and summer-the notes consist of Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lilly of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey
At first I was just going to buy the bottle but decided to get the whole set so I can layer it...I love how the bottles look on my dresser (a sucker for packaging) especially the ribbon detail on the fragrance bottle...I already have m eye on two other scents that I want now lol sick I know! what scents hav you guys been loving?!

No comments:

Post a Comment