Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scarlett Johansson's Inspired Oscars Makeup















necklace from the beauty supply store

Products Used





First strip-cream/yellow gold used on brow bone and tear ducts
Thrid strip-amber gold used on lids
Forth strip-copperish gold used on crease





I had brought Milani's "Glimmer Stripes" compact a while ago, I like to use it on my arms, legs, and decolletage, this compact is sooooooo universal... this was my first time using it on my eyes and I must say I am impress...I fell in love with the cream strip, it is the perfect highlight for the brow bone and tear ducts...at first glance it seems blah but once you swatch it it gives off this unique yellow gold...this pallet is comparable to Bobbi Brown's "Shimmer Brick" compact, which retails for $38.00-Milani's compact retails for $7.49, not bad huh?!



Face
Loreal true match foundation in cocoa
MAC studio fix concealer in NW45
MAC bronzer in refined gold

Cheeks
MAC blush in gleeful
MAC mineralized skin finish in warm blend

Eyes
Milani glimmer strips in bronze glimmer
MAC brown down e/s brows
lashes from beauty supply store
Loreal mascara

Lips
MAC lipstick in lazy day
MAC lipgloss in squeeze it

No comments:

Post a Comment