Monday, April 4, 2011

Kell on Earth



The oh so bold and fearless Kelly Cutrone will be launching a second book come May 3... "Normal Gets You Nowhere"...if you don't know Kelly you better get with it lol...Kelly Cutrone is a fashion publicist and the founder of People's Revolution firm...I love me some Kelly she saids it like she means it with her no bullshit approach...I wish her show was still on the air ways, it was so raw and fabolous it reminded me of when I use to intern in NYC with OK! Magazine...my behind still have to read Kelly's first book "If you have to cry, go outside: and other things your mother never told you", I only read bits of it...before Kelly appeared on the MTV series "The Hills" I first found out about her on shows called "Fashion File" and "Fashion Television"-these shows were like a window to the fashion world back in the late 90s when I was a young gal lol...I remember seeing her on there often and thinking this chick don't play lol...I would love to pick her brain-I must catch up with the first book and I look forward to the new one!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment