Monday, April 11, 2011

MAC Quite Cute Mini Haul

Last week I went to the MAC store to grab lipsticks I've been wanting from the new collection "Ouite Cute"...I brought three lipsticks from the collection- Candy Yum-Yum, Play Time, and Ouite Cute...I think I may have to go back and get back ups of these lipsticks, they are so fun and bright for spring/summer especially Candy Yum-Yum...I didnt get the eyeshadow quad, I already have similar colors and the plushglass glosses were pretty sheer but nice to have if you want to wear then on their own or pair it with one of the lipsticks...I may go back and get one of the Mineralize blush in Sakura-which is a lavender blush with a magenta heart center...there were nail polishes that came out in the collection, but I also have similar if not the exact same colors of them...this purchase was my first purchase from MAC since September (I know thats a long time) so I was excited to buy these items, plus soon its going to be time to restock on some stuff because, last time I brought a lot of stuff that lasted me through out fall/winter and plus I needed to start using products that wasnt getting any love...well enough of my babble here are some swatches of the lipsticks below!!!



Candy Yum-Yum is a neon pink with a matte finish

Play Time is a bright violet with a creamsheen finish

Quite Cute is a white lavender with a creamsheen finish


Candy Yum-Yum

Play Time

Quite Cute with MAC plum lip liner
this lipstick is quite light on me so I paired it with a liner to warm it up



No comments:

Post a Comment