Saturday, April 9, 2011

Style Watch: Jumpsuits




As of late I have been noticing jumpsuits will be huge this spring/summer...I like how versatile they are as well as the assortment of styles they come in...I at first was a bit apprenhensive to try this style on my shape but with discovering brands like H&M and Easy Pickins creating jumpsuits that will compliment my body type I am hestiate no more... I don't own any jumpsuits but I hope to try out this one-piece trend...do you guys like the jumpsuit trend?

images via google & monicarosestylist.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I want to love jumpsuits, I really do. But I'm still not too sure about them. I think I'm just going to have to take the plunge and buy a cute one...ha. The one that Lauren Conrad is wearing is really nice..

    xo
    Christina
    www.redlipgloss.ca

    ReplyDelete