Monday, April 25, 2011

Wish List: Furla Candy Bag

Lately I've been into PVC or clear bags...for work I have to use them when on the sales floor (department store)...my job always give employees clear bags but we all buy our own clear bags that are more stylist and functional to tote around...my recent tote bag that I've been carring aound have been receiving a lot of compliments... its not really spactacular; its a basic clear square shape bag with faux leather handles and guess what? I brought it from walmart for $5.00 bucks...beside wearing it for work I've wore it around town and even while walking Martini...so when I saw the Furla Candy Bags I was uber excited to see the variety of colors it came in, it reminds me of jelly beans...I would love to own one of these bags for the summer, but in what color?!...I want a color that will suit my wardrobe but I still want it to be fun and unexpected...what do you guys think of the Furla Candy Bags?!

No comments:

Post a Comment