Monday, May 2, 2011

Bridal Hair

With wedding season in full affect, I would like to share images that I fancy of anything wedding related...what can I say I am a sucker for the glamour and theatrics-from the hair, the dress, and the reception...also I have a confession, while watching the Royal Wedding I was a bit misty eye, I know I know I should be shot but the ceromony tugged at my heart strings hahaha...
Above is a image of a hair bun accented with vintage gold accessories...I love how classic but still modern this hair bun is...I think this will be great for summer weddings or a bride who may not be a fan of the traditional veil...the gold accessories makes for good eye candy while the bride's back is facing the audience during the ceromony...

image via bride.com

No comments:

Post a Comment