Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Lunch Time!!!

So for the past few months I've been saying to friends how I was on the hunt for a chic lunch bag for work...I bring my lunch to work and every now and then I'll go out for lunch and buy something I have no business eating lol...normally I'll use a plastic bag to bring my lunch/snack in which is not tres chic...yall can understand how it would be nice to tote around something more structured...So last week I met my mom-ster at Burlington Coat Factory, so when we were in the check out line low and behold there was a wall filled with lunch bags..."Fit & Fresh" is the brand of the chiller bag...they had every color and shapes imagible that I had a hard time deciding...I settle on this damask/retro print...this joker comes with a container and a ice pack, which is even more perfect and it was only $12.99!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment