Monday, May 16, 2011

Susan G Komen Race/Walk for the Cure

I am so late with this post, but better late then never...So last sunday for Mother's Day, my mom and I did the Susan G Komen breast cancer walk (my mother is a breast cancer survivor)...We have done about six walks so far and thats including the walk that takes place in Octber here in Philly...My mom and I are really into to making a statement with our looks when we do the walks and have so much fun preparing for them...also Martini is always the showstopper in his pink getup as well lol...here are some pixs from the walk below




































1 comment:

  1. Dear Dannie, Sorry for following up so late. You and your mom are are the dynamic divas. Of course, Martini has just a hint of pink not to take away from his natural coolness. Great job. ME

    ReplyDelete