Saturday, June 4, 2011

Face of the Night

Last weekend my mom, her beau and I drove to AC (Alantic City) just to hang out...we went to a lounge and had a few cocktails and went to dinner...it was nice to be back in AC, the last time I was there was labor day weekend...we were suppose to go back for new years but that was a huge fail...I normally go to AC a few times out of the year for the weekends...Its the poor man's Vegas lol or should I say the East Coast's Vegas hahaha...but I love it there, you can always find something to do and it's only a hour a way from home...I may go tonight but it depends on how everybody feels but any who here is the makeup that I wore that weekend... It's been a while since I did a "face of the day/night" due to the fact that I have'nt really been wearing much makeup...but I plan on doing more of them including inspired looks!!!





Face
MAC studio fix concealer in NW45
MAC blot powder in deep dark

Cheeks
MAC rasin blush
MAC refined golden bronzer

Eyes
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette
crease: mad hatter
lid: wonderland
Maybelline stiletto liquid liner
lashed from the loal beauty supply store
Loreal mascara
MAC brown down eyeshadow for brows
*sorry for the bushy brows, I'm letting them grow out*

Lips
MAC play time l/s

my skin has been really weird the pass couple of weeks..I think it is stress and the lack of vitamins and the heat...I plan on adopting a new skin care regime and restocking on my vitamins...I will do a post on my current skin care routine!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment