Monday, June 6, 2011

Product Review: Aussie Moist Conditioner

I was introduced to the Aussie Moist Conditioner by my mother last month...I love this stuff, at first I was a bit apprehensive because I thought it would dry my hair out, but boy was I wrong...this conditioner is so rich and creamy on the hair, I see why in the commericials the models battle it out with the kangaroo over it haha...when in the shower I put a generous amount on my hair and run a wide tooth comb through it which helps work the product in as well as detangle my hair...if I do leave the conditioner on longer I put a plastic cap over my head and sit under a dryer or wrap a towel over my head to promote heat...this product is great for all hair types and chemically treated hair (I have naturally thick coarse curly hair but currenlty wear a relaxer)...I highly reccomend this product especially now with the summer rays, hope that was helpful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment