Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dirty Laundry




Today Martini and I made a trip to the laundry mat...my dryer is under construction at the moment so I had to dry my clothes at the laundry mat...while I waited for my clothes to dry I figure I take some pixs of my partner in crime Martini, he had a hard time figuring out where we were at lol-he kept snipping people and the washing machines...so finally I gave him a snack to chew on...this was my first time at this laundry mat, it is right around the corner from my house which was uber convient, cute, and clean-this was my first time every using the laundry mat so while my dryer gets a new heart I will come here!
p.s
how lovely do I look with my pink clogs and cherry socks-one can imagine what the rest of me look like hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment