Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Face & Outfit of the day: Rebel



FACE:
MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NW45
MAC MSF in Dark

Cheeks:
MAC MSf blush in Gleeful

Eyes:
MAC paint pot in perky LE (base or primer)
MAC Brown Down e/s on crease
MAC Modelette e/s on lids LE
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Maybelline eyebrow pencil in brown
Maybelline stiletto liquid liner

Lips:
MAC Rebel L/S
MAC lipliner in NightMoth






Oufit:
Jewelry-Tiffany & Co.,Dots, gift
Sweater- To The Max by Max Azria
Black Tee- H&M
Top- Easy Pickins
Leggings- Hue
Boots- Kenennth Cole






Last week I went to sit with my friends Candice & Joelle at their store called "Addiction Make-up Studio & Boutique"...it's been a while since I sat with them at the store- it was nice to catch up over laughs and drinks.
Above Candice was giving Jay make-up lessons (how fab is he?) I learned some tips myself during the session.


1 comment: