Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love Is In The Air







Over the weekend my dear friend Nguyet got married- I was so excited and honored to be part of her special day...she look so radiant and happy...click below to see pixs from the ceromony and reception!!!

Face of the Day:
MAC studio tech foundation NW45
MAC Gleeful blush
MAC Brown Down e/s on crease
MAC Modelette e/s on lids LE
Maybelline brow pencil in brown
Maybelline great lash mascara
MAC cream liner in Blacktrak
MAC Empowered l/s LE
MAC Modesty l/s

Outfit:
 Dress- Easy Pickins
Sweater- To The Max by Max Azria
H&M red clutch
Hue opage tights (not shown)
Easy Pickins suede wedge booties
then switch into
Bandolino leather & patent ballet flats(not shown)
sorry I forgot to take a pix of me in my outfit :(

























cheers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment