Saturday, December 31, 2011

Champagne Cocktail Party

Hey Guys!!!! hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas with lots of food, drinks and goodies!!! It felt so good to relax that day, work has been so exhausting-physically and emotionally...On Christmas day I went over my Aunt's house and she prepared a lovely brunch for the family and afterwards I came home, relax and watch movies all day with cocktails and grub lol...speaking of cocktails my friend Candice from "Pretty Girls Cook" invited me over to film her "Champagne Cocktail Party" video...everything was so delish-from the mozzarella bites to the medley of cocktails she made using champage...go check out her site and youtube video-it will "come in handy" for anybody who is entertaining at home for New Years or any intimate gathering!!!













click below to visit Candice's sites

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping with the vid! I promise the next time you come over I won't make you work lol

    ReplyDelete