Hey Guys!!!!! It's been a min since I posted anything (bad blogger) I am so sorry but I am back!!! I hope everybody is doing well and thanks again for the support!!!!
I know I am super late with this post but I firgure better late then never...I believe the last time I did a post like this was back in Jan and I've been meaning to do them...I enjoy seeing other bloggers and youtube gurus do them and decided to jump on the bandwagon...
- Nail polish-sinful colors (glitter) in "all about you",other two colors from beauty supply store & dollar store
- EOS lip balm-love this stuff, not only does it conditions my lips but it is such a conversational piece
- Bath & Body Works Charm Life body lotion- this was given to me a while back and I been using this lotion up since Nov, the scent is so concentrated that I don't need to put on any perfume with this, I love this as a hand lotion
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Express mascara- I love how this mascara make my lashes not only a true black but extremely long and thick, everytime I wear ppl think I have my lashes done, the only downside to the mascara is the wand, it could be more stiffer but other than that I can deal
- Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Brown-I normally use the MAC brow pencils but I decided to try something new and I must say it really defines and thicken my brows
- L'Occitane Olive Face Mud scrub- unfortunately loccitane discontinue this product (boooo) when I use to work for the company I stock up on like four jars of this amaziness lol...they reformulated it which i think was a horrible move, this scrub was perfect for all skin types and really approve the texture of the skin, I've been very light handed with this stuff lol
- L'Occitane Immortelle Precious cream-I ran out of this cream last month (sad face) this cream is great for all skin types and good for someone who is ready to invest into an anti-aging cream, it is one of the best face creams I've used (top three) and I need another jar asap!!!!
- MAC Lip glass- both glosses are limited edition but I am pretty sure MAC and Revlon have similar colors MAC sweet strawberry & eclectic edge have been my everyday choice of lip color
Hope you guys enjoyed my Nov Faves, I tag everybody to do one and if so please comment below with your faves and link me to your blog so I can check out your faves!!!!