Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bath & Body Works Haul: Candles

A couple of weeks ago I met up with my dear old friend Crystal (Hey Crystal! I should had tooken your photo, your outfit was cute that day lol) to go to the Franklin Mills Mall (more like a outlet mall) and we went into Bath & Body Works, which feel like ages since I've been in there...since it was a outlet I wanted to see if they had any body splashes in Juniper Breeze, which use to be one of my fave scents by them way back when...lately with the cool weather I've been wanting that scent...sadly they were out of stock of Juniper Breeze so I treated myself to some candles- each candle I purchase came with a free holder yayyyy!!!...FYI I am a HUGE candle hoarder-I have candles from three years ago that I am afraid to burn due to them being limited edition, sick I know lol, but anywho check out the candles I purchase!





Candles
Frosted Tangerine Cake (2)
Winter
Frosted Cranberry
Leaves
Cranberry Pear Bellini
Eucalyptus Spearmint (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment