Monday, January 16, 2012

Dots Purchases

 The other day my Mom-ster pick up a few bits and bobs for her and I from one of my fave stores Dots...I love Dots accessories, I can always find a cute piece and I highly reccomend a store like Dots if one is on a budget or want trendy pieces without spending a lot of money...also I've been digging their lashes too, a gal can never have to many lashes lol...FYI everything was under $8 bucks!!!













*Storage Tip*
I am a bit anal about how I store my jewelery, I tend to use sandwich/snack bags to keep my accessories separate...I find this to be really helpful-not only does it keep delicate pieces from breaking or tarnishing, it also keep items from tangeling and it is easy to locate when ready to wear- hope you guys found that helpful!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment