Monday, January 16, 2012

Rite Aide: Revlon, Sally Hansen, Wet n Wild, Playboy Fragrances

 Went to Rite Aide to pick up my daily essentials and I notice a lot of pretty nail polishes out this season...I fell in love with Revlon's colors, especially the kelly green polish "Posh"... kelly green is going to be a very popular color come spring (which I am looking forward to)...
Also I notice a lot of perfume sets that were 50% off and I seen this Playboy trio set and had to get it, I paid about $11 bucks for it and it was originally $21.99...I've been wanting to purchase the Playboy fragrances for a while but would never get it...the set consist of three different scents lovely, sexy, and spicy...
Lovely is fresh and feminine with notes of citrus, blackberry, pear, cherrybaby orchid, belle de nuit, tuberose, amber, patchouli, and tonka bean
Sexy is sultry and sophisitcated with notes of pink grapefruit, mandarian, pink pepper, jasmine tea, osmanthus, liquorice, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood and tonka bean
Spicy is fun and glamorous with notes of pomegranate, bellini cocktail, pink berries, tiger lily, passion flower, heliotrope, amber, sandalwood, and vanilla essence


 The Goodies









perfume info via playboyfragrances.com



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love all the products in this post and have had the liberty of trying them myself. Your blog is great and I am a new follower. Feel free to check out mine if you like.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete