Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OOTD: Leather & Camo

Satuarday a group of us headed to The Pier Shops at the Caesars to check out the goodies...not only was it cold it started to rain, but suprisely it was crowned in the mall and on the boardwalk...I am so glad I packed my tights and leatherette jacket.

click below for more



 I always have to pass the fountain to watch the water show that takes place in the mall



this chandelier hangs in the center of the shops; dosen't it remind you of a cool pair of earrings

 I don't know what it is about the boardwalk, I always have to get some type of candy, ice cream, or pastry...I guess being on the board feels a bit nostalgic









Outfit:
Dots- Leatherette Jacket
Easy Pickins- Top, Leggings
Tiffany & Co, Easy Pickins, Boutique- Jewellery
Bare Feet Shoes- Bag
Kenneth Cole- Boots

2 comments: