Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Melody Thornton Makeup Look




This week Melody Thornton premiered her latest video "Someone To Believe"...I love her makeup in this video very 60's, it reminds me of the makeup in "Valley of The Dolls" but modern...Melody does a neutral lid with a cut crease...the skin is flawless with soft pink cheeks and nudy pink lips.





Click Below For More




First Step:
apply a base/primer, I am using MAC perky paint pot


Second Step:
apply shadow onto crease;
  Melody has a soft shadow on the crease to create dept
I am using a navy e/s by MAC called "howzat"
I wanted to use a dark color but still soft enough that it wouldnt compete with the cut crease


Third Step:
apply e/s onto lids, pack it on for a opage finish
chose any nude or off white color for lids to create that "Mod" look
I am using MAC "wild by nature" e/s in a matte finish



Fourth Step:
 NYX jumbo pencil with a brush to sketch out my cut crease


Fifth Step:
use a liquid liner to define the cut crease and use your outline as a guide
I am using Maybelline stilleto liquid liner
*I made my line a little to thick*


Sixth Step:
apply liner onto lash line to create the wing effect
mascara and lashes
foudation/concealer
e.t.c







Products Used:

MAC Perky paint pot

MAC Wild by Nature

MAC Howzat

NYX pencil & Maybelline Liner

MAC Fashion Frenzy blush

GAGA & Modesty











6 comments:

  1. what lashes did you use? I've been looking for some like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom brought them from the beauty supply store and gave them to me, when I go there Ill pick you up some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!! and Thanks for taking the time to comment @MELODYDAILY

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful makeup you did a lovely job!!

    ReplyDelete