Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hope In A Jar


The other day I made a cameo at Sephora and purchase a travel size of the infamous moisturizer Philosophy Hope in a Jar...I've been on the hunt for a new moisterizer especially at night...currently during the day I use Olay Complete all day moisturizer spf 15...at night I use L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream in 25% shea butter...with the weather getting warmer the ultra rich cream is feeling a bit heavy for me...normally the richer the better but as of late I've been on the quest for a happy medium in my moisturizers-emollient and light weight...Since I just purchase Hope in a Jar, I can't give a proper review, but so far so good-from the texture to the scent, I see why this product has so much hype...once I complete the travel size I will give my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment