Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rihanna "Where have you been" Makeup Look


Last week Rih Rih came out with her new music video "where have you been"...Celebrity makeup artist Kabuki did the looks for the video...my fave look in the video is the smokey red eye with bronzy skin...




images via mtvstyle.com and google






click below for more...



first step:
prime lids, I'm using MAC perky paint pot


Second step:
apply a brown shadow onto crease to create depth and to make blending easy...I am using MAC brown down e/s

Step three:
pack red shadow onto lids, I am using Jesse's girl flambe loose shadow, leave the outer v bare for the black shadow

 Step four:
apply black shadow onto outer v and onto crease...Urban Deday jabberwocky


Take a wipe to clean up fall out and to create a shape clean line on outer v

apply black liner on water line and lash line...MAC engraved eyeliner

I added black eyeshadow to set liner and to intensify the black

apply liner to frame the eye and apply lashes

fill brows with black eyeshadow

I used a liquid liner to create spikes

I used MAC MSF in warm blend onto brow bone and tearducts


I also used the MSF in warm blend onto face and NYC bronzer....Rihanna used bronzer to contour anf highlight face


The Finish Look!!!









MAC paint pot in perky, brown down e/s, NYC Flambe e/s

NYC primer

MAC l/s in Brave

MAC MSF in Warm Blend

NYC Bronzing Powder in Hamptons Radiance


No comments:

Post a Comment