Sunday, June 10, 2012

OOTD: Day Glow






On Friday I enter myself into a Instagram Style contest given by the trendy retailer Dots...Dots is a fashionable store that sells afforable women's fashions, from clothing to accessories...I had receieve a text message from them on Thurs. stating that they were having a "Dots Fab Finds Instagram Contest"...First one has to follow "dotsfashions" on Instagram, then upload a photo that included a hash tag #iheartdots or #dotsfabfind and include @dotsfashions...One has to capture Dots trendiest outfit and the winner will get a $250 gift card...more details at blog.dots.com
I chose the most recent pieces that I purchase from Dots, which was this sleeveless sheer top (wore here) and neon green jeans, which is very trendy at the moment...to top it all over I wore a silver chain necklace and silver/metallic sandals, wish me luck!

Top and Jeans: Dots
Necklace: Easy Pickins
Sandals: Nine West
Arm Candy: H&M, Easy Pickins, Tiffany & Co., Addiction Studios
Lipstick: MAC Candy Yum Yum (LE)


Obsess with this Lumie' app



1 comment: