Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Demi Lovato X Factor Makeup Tutorial

 


 
Hey Guys, I am back with another tutorial!!! So I've been lusting over Demi's makeup this season of The X Factor, I like how its a mixture of edgy and retro...above is one of the looks that has inspired me the most so far this season...It was hard to find a pix with her lid color, but from watching the show I was able to get a idea of her eye look...below is how I achieved this fun look!!!
 
 
 

 
*First I applied my moisterizer and mixed it with MAC Strobe cream so I could have a iridescent glow
 
*I filled in my eyebrows with MAC spiked pencil and used MAC studio finish concealer in NW 45 to make them more cleaner
 
* I used L'Oreal liquid and powder foudation in Cocoa
 
*then I applied MAC paint pot in perky as a base and applied MAC sketch e/s onto the crease
 
*Demi's smokey eye look to have burgundy, pink and chocalate brown on the crease*
MAC Sketch e/s






The next step I used MAC MSF in Petticoat (LE) onto the lids wet

*on Demi's lids, it look as though she had a soft pink e/s*


 
 Then I applied MAC spiced chocalate(LE) e/s onto the outer v of the eyes
 


I took MAC melton mauve e/s (pink e/s on the right) onto sketch e/s to soften and highlight the color
 
 
 
Now for the liner! Demi had an extreme cat eye going on, longer and thicker towards the end of the wing...first I applied where I wanted my wing, this allowed me to have a outline for the rest of the liner
*Rimmel gel liner*
 

 
*This is the look you want to acheive
 
 
*I applied Maybellie falsies mascara and Ardell double lashes in 202
 
*apply concealer where needed
 
 
 

* I applied MAC crystal avalanch (white e/s on the left) onto tearducts and brow bone

 
*MAC blush in loverush
*MAC e/s in brown down for contour
* I also used MAC MSF petticoat as a cheek and brow highlight
 
 
*MAC l/s in shy girl
*MAC l/g in bonus beat (LE)
*MAC cremestick liner in sublime culture
 
Now onto the finish look!!!
 
 












 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.. You should have used more wispy lashes longer on the ends like demi's

    ReplyDelete