Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christina Aguilera "Your Body" Makeup Tutorial


 
Hey Guys, I am back with another tutorial before I post some fun Halloween looks...So last week Ms. Xtina premiered her music video "Your Body"... first of all, I am a Xtina fan and always look forward to her new music and so on... I am loving the visuals and the cinematography of her video; it has a David LaChapelle meets Trailer Park Vibe to me lol... In the video her eye makeup is pretty neutral with a wing liner and stylized lashes... the only changes that she makes is her lip colors... The look above is what I will be recreating
 
click below for tutorial....
 
 
 
 





loveeeeeee how she looks in this video!!!


Lets get started!!!!


First I used NYX eyeshadow base

Next I used MAC Next to nothing (LE) on lids top left
and Dark Edge on the crease...
Xtina crease color was a taupe/greyish brown

Pack Next to Nothing e/s on the lids for a concentrated color pay off...

Dark Edge on crease

Xtina brow color appear similar to her lid color, but I used MAC Claire de luna (LE) on my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes...I love this color, it has this pretty iridescent sheen to it...

you can see the peach, pink, and purple tones in the claire de luna e/s on the brow bone

Maybelline Stiletto liquid liner to achieve thayt classic cat eye...

Xtina lashes were pretty stylized, I used these lashes from Dots, I like how the lashes criss cross, creating this spiky shape...

the scence where Xtina is singing in front of the trailer, it appeared her real lashes were coated with white mascara, I dont own white mascara so  took this white cream from a halloween makeup kit from the drug store and used the sponge applicator to coat my real lashes...

MAC brow pencil in spiked...

 I used MAC studio fix foudation in NW45

Loreal powder in cocoa and MAC studio fix concealer in NW45

MAC lippie in lolliepop loving (LE)
MAC magenta lipliner
MAC flourabundance l/g
MAC frost light l/g (LE)

*Xtina lipliner was purposly visible in this look*


MAC dollymix blush
MAC brown down e/s for contour
MAC MSF in perfect topping for highlight (LE)


The Finish look...
 
 
 

 
 













I went old school and used Jerome Russell color spray in Panther Purple to create the dip dye look...


 
Thanks for stopping by and stay tune for Halloween Looks!!!
 
xoxo
Dannie
 







No comments:

Post a Comment