Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Series: She Devil

 
 
Hey Guys, Its that time of year again for all things Hallows'Eve...It's been a while since I did a Halloween look and wanted to do a few...The first look was inspired by NYC (New York Color)cosmetics "Sweet & Devilish" Collection...I thought a she devil look would be fun for any party and easy to re-create...I used NYC eyeshadow duo in "Devilish" for the sultry look, click below for more!!!
 
 

First I applied NYC primer...this will allow your makeup to last all night as well as create a smooth base for this bold look...
 
 

Before I started on the eyes, I took Rimmel brow pencil to sketch out how thick I wanted my brows, since we are going for a devilish look, I wanted the brows to be strong and dark...after I filled in my brows with the pencil I used the black shadow from NYC "Devilish" palette to make the brows darker...the pencil also act as a great base for the shadow; this way one does not have to worry about the brows fading or bleeding thru out the night!

After I filled in the brows, I took MAC concealer in NW45 to make the brows more cleaner, and to cover up my new growth lol

I applied MAC paint pot in perky (not shown) for my base, then applied the black shadow...pack on for a opaque finish

Blend out edges towards the crease

Use the same brush and take the red shadow from the "devilish" palette and apply to crease...you will notice that the red shadow will become darker due to the black shadow that was blended out onto the crease... also I blended out the shadow towards the bridge of my nose, I wanted to create more drama, plus its Halloween, the more the merrier lol...

I took MAC engraved eye pencil and applied it to my waterline and lash line...

apply dramatic lashes...lashes from my local beauty supply store...


I took Jesses Girl pure pigment dust in flambe to intensify the red on the crease...


I applied MAC nano gold eyeshadow on my brow bone (white shadow)

I wanted to add some sparkle onto my lids, so I used this black glitter liner...I brought this from rite aide last halloween, not sure of the brand, but its only availble during the hoilday in rite aide...


take any cosmetic glitter and apply it to the inner corners of your eyes...


after I was done with the glitter, I took a makeup wipe and cleaned up all the fall out from the shadows and glitter...also I took the wipe to create a clean edge where the eyeshadow ends...

apply foudation, concealer and powder...
Loreal foudation and powder in Cocoa and MAC concealer in NW45...

MAC MSF blush in merrily and MAC brown down eyeshadow for contour (cheeks, nose, forehead)...


apply NYC tempted lipstick and MAC nightmoth lipliner or any dark lip liner...I focus the black half on the edge of the lips for dimension


for highlight I used MAC belightful...


Onto the finish look...












 
stay tune for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment