Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Series: Unzipped


So I'm back with another Halloween look,Yayyyyyy lol...Halloween is right around the corner and I may squeeze in one more tutorial tomorrow for fun...I really wanted to do a good handful of tutorials, but I did not plan well to get them out in a timely fashion (just keeping it real lol)...But come next year, I will not only do a slew of Halloween looks, just maybe I'll do youtube videos (maybe lol)...but any who, back to our schedule program lol...I seen the "Unzipped" look done numerous times on youtube and really wanted to re-create this graphic look...I had so much fun playing around with this look, that I could not stop laughting at myself lol...I hope yall get a kick out of this as much as I did...
 
click below for more...
 
 

I brought this Zipper Kit from Kmart...it includes a zipper, faux blood, spirit gum, spirit gum remover, brush, sponges, and makeup tray




With this look I wanted to start off by making my eyes appear blood shot and irratated...

first step, apply primer to eyes
I used MAC paint pot in Nice Vice (LE)...since I was going for a tired and bruised eye, I wanted to use a purple base to support the eyeshadows I am going to use...


Prime eyes...


I used MAC sketech e/s onto crease and I dragged the color under my eyes to create a tired effect...



 I applied NYC red e/s from the devilish palette onto the lids, lower lash line and inner corners of my eyes...




 add shadowy lady onto the crease, under the eyes, and towards the bring of the noise to deepen the look...


To finish off the look I used L'oreal liquid and powder foudation in Cocoa...NYC black e/s from the devilish palette for brows...


I used this video as a reference...Karina from "Beautiful You TV" did a great job explaning step by step on how to create this fun look...
 
 
onto the look!!!!
 







 

 
 

1 comment: