Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Haul and some Swatches...






I purchase these nail polishes and NYX lip cream from the local beauty supply store...I am loving the colors above for fall esp. "total mystery" by Color Club; the cobalt blue is so vibrate and on trend for fall...
House of Beauty been expanding their NYX selections and I see they added the infamous soft matte lip creams...So you know I had to check out the hype lol, the texture and the pigmentation is amaze-balls, I plan to buy more...
 
 
MAC Cosmetics
 





Last week The MAC Marilyn Monroe collection came out...I already had plan what to buy and low and behold it was all sold out lol (damnnnnnn)...I never had a problem grabbing products from a popular collection by MAC, but this time around I miss out...I mainly wanted the lipsticks, I was not impress with the other items or felt the need to buy certain pieces...my mom manage to get a dazzel glass and nail polish (picture not shown)...I really wish this collection had accessories and more products...I manage to get one lippie in pure zen, which is a soft peachy nude...
 
 
Rite Aide
 


 



Heavenly

Devilish




Tempted

Spellbound



NYC big bold mascara

NYC has lauch a limited edition collection called "Sweet and Devilish"...I love when drug store brands come out with halloween collections...I plan on using these goodies for upcoming halloween tutorials!
 
 
House Of Beauty




In my Christina Aguilera tutorial I used Jerome Russell colored spray, in "panther purple" to create the colored tips or dip dye look...I remember using these sprays as a child, esp the glitter ones for up dos or special occassions lol...I am glad I re-discover this oldie but goodie product...I plan on experimenting with this more and buying more colors...

1 comment: