Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SkyFall's Bond Girl Sévérine Makeup Look

 
Hey Guys, how have all of you been?!?! Can yall believe that it is December already? WOW, how fast time goes...Sorry for my lack of attendance (bad blogger)...To kick December off I wanted to do a makeup tutorial; last month the movie "Skyfall" came out and we all know when a Bond movie comes out, it is center around high pack action and sultry vixens, a la Bond Girls...I was inspired by Bond Girl Sévérine from the minute I saw all the press and trailers showcasing this femme fatale smokey look...Sévérine makeup is very sultry and festive for the hoilday season...click below to see how to achieve this look!!!
 

First Step:
After you applied your eye primer
(using MAC paint pot in perky, not shown)
then apply a brown shadow onto crease, this will allow you to add some dept to the eye, as well as help with blending
select a black eyeshadow and pack it on
 
Urban Decay e/s


Pack it on!!!
 
Step 2:
Sévérine's eyeshadow is winged out to create this more dramtic smokey eye look
begin to drag out the eyeshadow
 
use the tip of your brush to wing out your e/s


Step 3:
apply the black e/s on bottom lash line
then take a black eye pencil and apply it on top lash line and water line






Step 4:
 take a makeup wipe to clean up fall out and edges

 
 
Step 5:
begin to blen out edges
I applied glitter to my lash line to add a little sparkle (optional)
I wanted to add a highlite to the brow bone, this step is optional too
 


I am using a glitter liner that I brought from the drug store, during Halloween last year

Urban Decay Wonderland e/s
 

 
Final Steps:
 
Fill in brows (MAC spiked pencil) 
 I applied L'oreal True Match foudation in Coco
MAC MSF blush in Merrily (LE)
Maybelline Falsies mascara
add lashes to make the look more dramatic
(I was having issues with applying lashes, so I skip that step lol)
 
MAC MSF in Gold Deposit on cheeks for a highlite
MAC Nightmoth lipliner and Avon lipstick in Golden Wine
 
 

 
 
Onto the finish look!!!!







 
Until Next Time!!!
 
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment