Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HAUL: MAC, Sephora, Rite Aide...


Hey everybody!!! So I manage to buy a few bits that I wanted to share with you guys...
 

I went to Rite Aide over the weekend to try out some new foudation...I've been buying L'Oreal True Match foudation for the past year back to back and wanted to mix it up...I decided to try out Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Cocoa...I was attracted to the benefits; the foudations is suppose to give the appearance of smooth and even skin tone...
 
Also I went back into MAC and purchase the coin purse from the Archie Girls Collection and Nicki Minaj lipglass "Nicki 2"
 


I went into Sephora today to pick up The Glinda Palette and the colors are so pretty...The palette includes six new eyeshadow, including two duo eyeshadows, a 24/7 glide on eye pencil in purple and a super saturated high gloss lip color in glinda...I plan on going back to get The Theodora Palette!
 
 "Glinda" lip color

 
While I was standing in line at Sephora, I notice the Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting spray, I always heard great reviews on it and decided to try it out...I sometimes have a habit of not touching up my makeup, so something like this will come in handy for pro-longing my foudation!


Also from MAC, I purchase a lipstick from the Archie Girls Collection in "Girl Next Door", which is a frosty pink in a lustre finish.


Until Next Time!!!
Cheers,
Dannie

No comments:

Post a Comment