Sunday, February 24, 2013

Product Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation

 
A couple of weeks ago I brought the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation in the color Cocoa...The foundation is design to give aging skin a more dewy and supple complexion and texture...Also the foundation is very hydrayting on my skin, which is perfect for me since I have dry skin...I notice that the formula of the foundation is a thick gel like consistency,but still soft to move and blend onto skin.
Since this foundation focus is "age rewind" it makes perfect sense to me that this foundation is extremely dewy; the dewy appearance helps create a more youthful and radiant complexion...I find the gel like consistency to last all day without creasing or fading...I really love how easy it is to blend this foundation onto my skin, I like to use the E.L.F. powder brush to apply it, I find that the flat top brush helps control the amount of product I use and blends it out perfectly...I find this product even more buzz worthy because, the color match is perfect...sometimes there is not a wide range of colors for darker skin tones in drug store foundations, but Maybelline did a great job with the color selections!
The coverage is medium to buildable and has Goji berry and caffine in it to help smooth and tighen skin, which visibly improves the skin's condition and radiance, stated on Maybelline's site...Also the foundation contains a SPF of 18 to protect the skin from harsh sun rays...I highly reccommend this product if one is in the market for a dewy foundation! I am not sure if one with oily skin would like this formula, but If you do have more of a combo to oily skin type, I would reccommend setting the skin with powder to control the dewy appearance.
 
 
 
SHOCK HORROR!!!! lol
I wanted to showcase a before and after picture, so all of you can see the boost this foundation gives to my complexion...I only have on my moisturier here.

I love how natural my skin looks, and how dewy it comes off...I look more fresh and awake!

I notice in the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind foundation, it has gold particals in it, which I believe contributes to the youthful appearance.


 
 I have a few more reviews coming up, so stay tune!!!
xoxo
Dannie

No comments:

Post a Comment