Thursday, March 7, 2013

February Faves!!!


There were only a few bits that I kept reaching for durning the month of February, my January faves still been pulling at my heart strings lol...But I did want to show some love to some goodies that been coming in handy this month!
 
 
 
click below for more!!!!
 
 



MAC's Ambering Rose powder blush has been my go to color for the month of February...I love how this color looks on my skin tone, it gives me such a natural glow on my cheeks...this is a sheertone shimmer blush that would look great on all skin tones, its a sheer to buildable color...I would describe this color to a soft rose color with gold shimmer...also this is great to throw on when one does not have time for makeup; gives the face a instant glow!



I like to apply MAC's strobe cream on top of my daily moisturizer and under my foundation...this lotion gives the skin a subtle glow and I find it to be a nice base for foundation as well...I brought the travel size to see if I would like this product, and I will be buying a full size bottle, love this!

There was a short period where I was not reaching for concealers, butI had a few blemishes during February that took forever to fade... MAC's studio finish concealer gives a nice full coverange, a little goes a long way...I like to warm this product onto my finger and then apply it to the skin...I find that since this concealer is full coverange, when I use my hands it melts right onto my skin.
NW45
 
Pure Spring is a brand that I am new to and now a fan of... I purchase this hand lotion from Rite Aide, I am not sure if this product is carried in other stores, but I will be keeping my eyes peeled for this brand for now on...I love the balm texture and the honey and caramel scent is a soft sweet frangrance; I have a weakness for sweet scents!

Early last month while in Sephora, I was in line and spotted the Urban Decay "de-slick" makeup setting spray...I really like this product, it really helps set makeup in place and lesson the appearance of oily skin.
 
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Dannie

No comments:

Post a Comment