Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Glinda The Good Witch Makeup Tutorial

 
Last week the movie "OZ: The Great and Powerful" premiered at theatres...I decided to do a makeup look inspired by Michelle Williams character "Glinda" the good witch...In one of my hauls a few post back, I had purchase the Urban Decay palette inspired by the bewitching Glinda...The palette comes with a step by step illustration on product placement...I did follow the steps on what shadows to use, but I did alter it a bit to make the makeup more whimsical...
 
 
Click Below for more!!!
 
 


 

Urban Decay Glinda Palette
 
Top Row (left to right)
Tornado, Aura, Magic
 
Bottom Row (left to right)
Illusion, OZ, South
 
 
First I applied NYC brow powder and wax and lightly filled in my brows in brunette

 
Next I used Cover Girl concealer in medium dark around eyes and brows
 MAC paint pot in perky for a base


 
Apply Aura on browbone



Next brush Illusion onto crease



Apply South onto lid and pack it on



 
Put Tornado onto outter v and blend



Trace eyeliner in purple onto upper and lower lash line
and apply Tornado eyeshadow onto eyeliner to set it



 
I wanted to bring some fantasy into the look, so I used Ardell's fairy lashes...the lashes has glitter on the tips...I find the glitter to compliment the tones in the shadows

 
 
I finish off the eye look by applying OZ eyeshadow onto the inner corner of the eyes and onto the browbone...the silver shadow gives off a ethereal look and attracts light



 
To finish off the look, I used Maybelline Age Rewind foundation in Cocoa
Then I applied MAC blush in Dollymix and MAC MSF in Perfect Topping for highlight
Filled in lips with Glinda Super-Saturated lip color and topped that off with Black Radiance Illusion lip gloss in Divine Diva for shine



The Finish Look!!!
 












Has anybody seen the movie yet?! 
 Thanks again for stopping by and stay tune for more makeup looks!!!
 
xoxo
Dannie

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice blog!
    Stop by at mine sometime ♥ Maybe you'd like to follow each other, let's stay in touch ♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aimerose, very kind of you!!!

    ReplyDelete